• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Camera for bunnies

I have two D-Link cameras. They have infra-red so they work in the dark. They connect wirelessly to my router. I can check on my buns via the d-link website and also via iPhone and iPad.

Do these just plug in to a power point and then transmit via your wireless router?

It says they are motion triggered, but when there is no motion can you still have a look at the area?

Do these just plug in to a power point and then transmit via your wireless router?

It says they are motion triggered, but when there is no motion can you still have a look at the area?

Yes, mine is set up with one lead into the power and then it transmits via the wifi.

Yup, I have apps for phone and ipad and also one for the computer though you can view via browser if you have java. I just find the app easier. The motion detection is more for it to send or upload a photo.

Yes, mine is set up with one lead into the power and then it transmits via the wifi.

Yup, I have apps for phone and ipad and also one for the computer though you can view via browser if you have java. I just find the app easier. The motion detection is more for it to send or upload a photo.

Think I will invest in one in the near future.

Back