• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your rabbits think their names are?

Jenny Jump

Warren Scout
Jenny might come if you call her name, but she responds more to the call "rabbits" and she is almost 100% reliable to come to "shake shake, clip clip, clip clip". (That's the sound of me rattling her pellets and opening the clip box they are in!) I wonder if she knows her human given name?

Do your bunnies know their names? If they do, are you able to call them individually or do they all come at the same time like ours did when we had a trio.

Bobo and Harley think their names are like yours - the rattle of food going into their dish...then they come running but at other times ignore us.

I think Holly and Sheldon know their names as they do respond when we call them - it's usually followed by a 'no' though so they probably think their names are Sheldon No and Holly No :D

Loki has started jumping out of his run when i call his name, hes out and straight onto my knee most of the time the rest of the time food going into the bowl does the trick or even the food bag being moved lol

Jenny definitely does not know no, perhaps because she has not tried grazing the rug yet or whittling the chair leg into a new design.

That sounds like a lovely bond you have with Loki.

Isn't it lovely to have your rabbits run to you, you no matter what sound you make to get their attention?

Candy Floss however is a lovely name and I'm sure she's very proud of it... :lol:

Hannah :)

:oops: I thought the thread said "what does your bunny think of their name"... :lol:

Pretty sure I could call my bunnny anything and she would come running if I used the right tone (I sometimes do..).

I should BUNNEEEES! and they pay attention. Nothing else :lol: I think their nice names are purely for me!

Willow knows her name for sure... The boys follow her..

My war cry is 'bunny, bunnies!!!' and they come running. I think its more than me. They associate me with food!!

Fee xxx

Scarlet would think her name is the sound of Daddy's footsteps because he's the soft touch with the fenugreek crunchies. The merest Daddy footfall and she's out like a shot.

Both Fiver and Xena know their names and will both come running to the food tub rattling/treat packet rustling and to me clicking my tongue and shouting "BAAABIES!!" :lol: :lol:

Fiver also knows a few more...imaginative names. :lol: And he usually runs off and binkies when I shout "Oi! You little ****!" and he also comes running away from whatever norty thing he is thinking about doing when I say "You dare..." or "I'm watching you!"

Bella knows her name, its if she chooses to hear you, thats the thing :roll:

Woody does not know his name yet but weve only had him a wk so i let him off with that. :thumb:

Leo knows his name, he will come to me when called sometimes

Missy i'm not so sure about, she likes to ignore me regardless of what she's called :lol:

Back