• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quotes in Threads

marchi1990

Mama Doe
Hey folks,

So, I have a bit of a question about the forum...

Say I post a response in somebody's thread and then somebody responds to me by 'quoting' what I wrote - is there any way to know this has happened?

I often notice that when I start a thread, I will 'quote' in reply to people and they always come back and reply again. Have they been alerted to my response or have they just come back and checked to see if somebody replied?

Thank you! :D

Usually they have just come back and checked.

If you click the new posts button at the top left threads appear in most recently updated order and if you have posted in any of them there will be a green arrow against the envelope and you know someone has replied to a thread you have posted on

Usually they have just come back and checked.

If you click the new posts button at the top left threads appear in most recently updated order and if you have posted in any of them there will be a green arrow against the envelope and you know someone has replied to a thread you have posted on

Ah! Didn't know about the green arrow - thanks!

Back