• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish I had a camera

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
As some of you know, I sing to my rabbits. Every single day. In the morning especially so they know I am coming to feed them.
I got the same song every morning: ♫Hello darlings, darlings, my darlings hello!♪ only this morning I decided to sing it as opera like as I could. Their faces! Seriously. they had a "what the heck!" look.

We will have to dig out our old video camera and get your hubby to record your opera singing...I'll get a recording of Bobo grunting for his food and the then edit them together :lol:

NOT that I'm saying that your opera singing sounds like Bobo grunting - I was thinking of it more as as a background bass sound...:D

We will have to dig out our old video camera and get your hubby to record your opera singing...I'll get a recording of Bobo grunting for his food and the then edit them together :lol:

NOT that I'm saying that your opera singing sounds like Bobo grunting - I was thinking of it more as as a background bass sound...:D

I can feel a number 1 hit in the making!

Last edited:
Back