• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 week old bunnies

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
20130219_170739_zpsa3207359.jpg

Do you think this little bun will have Dutch colourings but lop ears? Is that possible?

Whats mum and dads ears like could possibly but you won't no till he/she is a bit older

Mum is Dutch with up ears and dad is lop... Some of the babies have ears closer together and some are wider spaced like above.

Oh bless, so cute. :love:

I think babies' ears can take a while to decide what they are going to do. Don't think I've seen Dutch patterning on a lop before though.

Could be, but I think its one of those wait and see things.

Dutch Lops are gorgeous though, would be nice if you got one of those. :love:

Not quite a Dutch but this is a girly I fell in love with when looking for Stephen's wife bun, she was a Dutch cross with lop ears...

IMG_20120926_204722_zpsfc5b156a.jpg

20130219_170739_zpsa3207359.jpg

Do you think this little bun will have Dutch colourings but lop ears? Is that possible?

Yes, I think it's fully possible. The strangest bunny I've ever seen had black otter Dutch markings, very short velvety Rex fur, AND a lionhead mane! She looked like she had a beard... :shock:

Hmm, only time will tell then... they will be 9 days old today! Not long before they begin to explore out of the nest.

My Ozzie has lop ears and sort of dutch markings, then he has one normal eye and one thats blue at the top and black at the bottom, I always have the weird animals, but I do love him, hes very cute

Back