• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Still can't believe...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
... This...

D7A81F3F-7B51-49D3-BA6E-05FB9569961C-14556-00000D69824DD472_zps22c20899.jpg

Took this the other day and forgot to post! They were totally snuggled together but I disturbed them trying to get a pic but they still stayed lying together like this :love: I just look and them and my heart feels like it could burst I'm so happy they finally made friends :D

He he, look at those faces makes me want to squeeeeeeeeze those furry little buns eeek! Ill give Bella a squeeze instead lol

Wow quick replies this evening :lol: Thanks everyone they seem so happy together now, I can't believe that just a couple of months ago I was really disheartened and thought it would never happen so I'm soooooo happy every time I c them snuggled together :love:

:love: beautiful match made in green bowl :lol:

I know, their fave place to sit, in the litter tray! They're often totally relaxed flopped out in there (never when I'm camera ready of course!) and I just think 'that's ur toilet!' Yuk! Oh well each to their own I suppose :lol:

Back