• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutie-pie and Bandit are most pleased with the renovations of that sodding shed. Pics

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Firstly the end result, then I will show the repairs and two very very happy bunnies. :love: They love the changes. Would like to add the man that replaced the floor also made these two shelves, never asked any extra and I had no idea he had done this until he showed me. :love:
DSC00204_zps5b1fe558.jpg

The old floor gone.

DSC00154_zps04fe7e92.jpg

New floor

DSC00184_zps0c808825.jpg

Lino - a must. I layed that myself and James hid in the living room. :lol:

DSC00185_zps4d1f5f88.jpg

What the carpenter did.

DSC00187_zps0d925836.jpg

Awwww look at Bandit.

DSC00191_zpsbe92ab85.jpg

Both Cutie-pie and Bandit love it.

DSC00188_zpsde0f1960.jpg

DSC00192_zps9f9c0793.jpg

DSC00190_zps42c67ab1.jpg

DSC00195_zps402470db.jpg

DSC00193_zpsec064ada.jpg

That looks amazing!!!! Cant wait to get my new house in the spring/summer ohhh im all excited now :lol:

That looks amazing!!!! Cant wait to get my new house in the spring/summer ohhh im all excited now :lol:

Best of luck. :wave: I made the mistake of buying second hand and have needed to replace the felt on the roof too. Now its fine. They love it, especially as they are not into human contact. They prefer I come along to feed and clean only. :lol:

Best of luck. :wave: I made the mistake of buying second hand and have needed to replace the felt on the roof too. Now its fine. They love it, especially as they are not into human contact. They prefer I come along to feed and clean only. :lol:

We have just put a new floor in our little wendy house, when we moved it the old one fell out :shock: All sorted now though, it could do with a paint but that wont happen any time soon, its ok for lil Woody though for now.

Looks great, and they do indeed look happy bunnies. :love:

Thanks Susie.

We have just put a new floor in our little wendy house, when we moved it the old one fell out :shock: All sorted now though, it could do with a paint but that wont happen any time soon, its ok for lil Woody though for now.

I bought it painted and carpeted. The carpet lasted a month or two. Not the buns fault, it was the wetness rising from the ground as we were too stupid to buy a base to go under there and like you, other than a few screws you could pull it off in one go.

Hope Woody gets better soon.

Do you not need to raise it off the floor so it doesnt get damp again? I might be getting confused though :oops:

Looks great though :D

:thumb:

Didn't realise Bandit was so big :shock:

Bandit is part Rex and nearly 4 kilos. Cutie-pie is 2.1 kilos, so he is nearly twice her size. You don't really notice until I have to pick him up and he is heavy and really long. I don't often pick him up as he hates it.

Do you not need to raise it off the floor so it doesnt get damp again? I might be getting confused though :oops:

Looks great though :D

Sorry, I put we did buy a base on a previous post, was meant to say didn't. We didn't have the shed on a base before the floor rotted, we do now. :thumb: The bloke provided free bricks, the grey ones and laid them down.

£50.00 for a new floor and base and the shelves.

Great! Think it's so SWEET that he put those shelves in for them. :love::love: Great little bunny hidey places.

We need more pics of your buns please.

:wave::wave:

Back