• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Remember Geoffrey ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He was only with us for a few weeks. He was brain damaged after a bad reaction to a GA whilst in Rescue. We had hoped that we could get some improvement in his quality of life, but it was not to be. Geoffrey was blind, deaf and paraplegic :cry: He was also incontinent.

I hope that he was able to feel some comfort from me during his brief time here back in 2007

Picture1699.jpg

Picture1714.jpg

Beautiful. :love: I am sure he felt your love. I am sorry he wasn't with you for long. It is heartbreaking when you want to give them a new life but sadly its too late.:cry:

Beautiful. :love: I am sure he felt your love. I am sorry he wasn't with you for long. It is heartbreaking when you want to give them a new life but sadly its too late.:cry:

It was so tragic as it was just a routine neutering. He was one of the exceptionally rare Rabbits who reacted badly to the GA :cry: He was apparently perfectly healthy before.

He was beautiful. :love:

Despite all his problems, he does look happy and comfortable in the photos. :love:

Thanks for sharing this lovely boy from before my time on RU. :love:

I'm sorry he didn't have long, but he does look content in the photos. xx

Back