• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrival! :) :) :) now with pics!

:lol:

I'd just given up on anyone commenting on his and updated her old thread :roll: seriously impatient when it comes to new bunny in the house (not mine yet though) :lol:

Hang on...

Here she is, not very good quality as I wanted to let her settle!

D8355FC5-6101-4CAA-83FC-025217BA7C3B-124-000000193412798F_zps5e79447c.jpg

35E10E4F-8C50-44FF-9B32-0F2CC0803E32-124-000000192EE0AEB5_zpsf8951c6f.jpg

A4CB416A-AFA0-4F13-B1F8-75A6D5623D4B-124-000000192D43CADD_zpsbabfe0b2.jpg

C420197F-17C3-46E4-A7EE-78BE78F6850C-124-000000192B9A678F_zps927042de.jpg

:love::love::love:

She's been here one night and is eating happily, including hay :love: and drinking well. Also apparently when my other half got up he found her in a full dbf with all 4 feet stuck up in the air. I think she knows that if he falls in love with her we may be able to keep her.

Pending home check and bonding of course. (I still think its hilarious that they were more than happy for me to foster but if I want to keep her I need a home check...)

I thnk she is a lot more blind then we previously thought, poor sweetheart, also is mostly off her food again. She's going in for a checkup in the morning anyway and she is still eating, sorta :? So I won't push that forward.

But more importantly... She just bit my boob :shock::evil: we were having a nice snuggle and she bit me, on the boob!!! Didn't break the skin but still, ouch! :lol:

She's been here one night and is eating happily, including hay :love: and drinking well. Also apparently when my other half got up he found her in a full dbf with all 4 feet stuck up in the air. I think she knows that if he falls in love with her we may be able to keep her.

Pending home check and bonding of course. (I still think its hilarious that they were more than happy for me to foster but if I want to keep her I need a home check...)

I hope he falls in love with her. Has he said anything yet?

I thnk she is a lot more blind then we previously thought, poor sweetheart, also is mostly off her food again. She's going in for a checkup in the morning anyway and she is still eating, sorta :? So I won't push that forward.

But more importantly... She just bit my boob :shock::evil: we were having a nice snuggle and she bit me, on the boob!!! Didn't break the skin but still, ouch! :lol:

Ouch ouch ouch!

She is lovely:love:

Think it may be time for an Auntie Karen visit:wave:

Oh you are more than welcome, maybe next week, we (well James but I may be getting it) have the lurgy and I don't suppose you want to catch that! :lol:

I think he likes her, which is good news ;)

Back