• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Malteser *pic heavy*

Neleh

Alpha Buck
Malteser when he was poorly. He lived in the fish tank for a couple of weeks.
DSC_0566.jpg

Malteser regaining balance
DSC_0659.jpg

Tried food as an enticement to walk again
DSC_0571.jpg

Too fast to take pics of these days!
DSC_0650.jpg

I have some really cute ones of him recently so need to upload them. Same for Poppy and Mr Snowdrop - will do a thread for them soon!

Aww the wee mite... love the one of his fluffy bunny tail!!

Glad he is on the mend..

Fee xx

Aw how gorgeous! What was wrong with him? Glad he is all better now :thumb:

The dreaded EC =(
Thanks to lovely people here he made the best recovery possible. Had accupuncture to help him walk straight. Got a great rabbit savvy vet for his treatment after the shock of hsvibg a dreadful vet. Found a new guy whonis grea and close to us as acupunture vet was a 2hr round trip and now car journeys are terribly stressful for him.
He is about 90% better a year on. I love him so much, he really is my baby! I fed hime through the night, fed him is cecals, massaged his tummy,. He was so good with meds and syringe feeding.
He can do almost everything now, my favourite noises are him eating and running.:love:

The dreaded EC =(
Thanks to lovely people here he made the best recovery possible. Had accupuncture to help him walk straight. Got a great rabbit savvy vet for his treatment after the shock of hsvibg a dreadful vet. Found a new guy whonis grea and close to us as acupunture vet was a 2hr round trip and now car journeys are terribly stressful for him.
He is about 90% better a year on. I love him so much, he really is my baby! I fed hime through the night, fed him is cecals, massaged his tummy,. He was so good with meds and syringe feeding.
He can do almost everything now, my favourite noises are him eating and running.:love:

Thats amazing! Well done you and well done to him for being so strong! Bless him, he is one gorgeous boy :love: :thumb:

He is amazing. I was going to pts:? But OH asked that we give another 24hrs. I had a pep talk to Malteser and I promised him I would fight with him ic had the fight in him, later that day he chewed some hay and made some signs of recovering. Thank our lucky stars for my OH. We have a gorgeously adorable house bun.

Back