• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liam and Niamh

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Niamh has had a much better day today. Her hips are still sore, but better than they were. She is also very pleased to be rid of the nasty pointy spurs from her molars

4ef48e4a-e010-4cf9-ae16-88f1becd75a3.jpg

b0a0069d-4742-48ec-8d2e-1cd08e677001.jpg

Rabbits1065.jpg

Rabbits1064.jpg

Rabbits1063.jpg

Rabbits1062.jpg

Rabbits1061.jpg

Rabbits1060.jpg

Rabbits1059.jpg

Rabbits1058.jpg

Rabbits1051.jpg

bb0fd1be-ab9f-4a51-a99c-7bc463de0dde.jpg

b6446842-140d-4875-a9e7-126233389ead.jpg

This is a fuller view of their enclosure. Niamh does not use the ramp though, her arthritis prevents her from doing so. Liam only goes up there for about half an hour when all the lights go off at bed time. I count his hops up and half an hour later I count them back down !!

Rabbits1048.jpg

Oh my squeeeee......!
The wee faces and bunny lips! The stretchies! The bunny bums and flops! Those adorable feetsies and ears! (swoons)
Oh, Jane, I was having such a rubbish morning until I came in here and saw these pix. :) Thank you so much for posting them, they have turned my day quite around! :love:
So glad to hear Niamh is feeling better and it's always lovely to see her with Liam.
The story about the ramp and the steps up and down...when Mimzy was younger he had a different setup than today that included a ramp and shelf combo whereby he could lay on the shelf all night and watch me while I slept (also one of his feed bowls was within range). And then first thing I'd hear in the morning (usually at some stupid o'clock) was him coming down the ramp in a whoosh and into his litter pan for a wee...followed by a series of binkies that indicated I was to get up and produce some noms before he got to throwing the litter pan if necessary to get the bunny slave moving. :lol:

I miss those days. :( I'm sorry that Niamh cannot manage the stairs but I'm glad to hear that Liam is still an accomplished climber. :)

Back