• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy Iz check you put those other bunnies back outside.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Mr Bennett spent along time sniffing out the room. He wanted to make sure they were not there. He came back in the morning to double check.

Yes Mr B, they are out in the blue house.

DSC00232_zps7a126e87.jpg

Are they here ?

DSC00238_zpsb3d8fcca.jpg

Open the cupboard and let me look.

DSC00217_zps5562e7db.jpg

Are they inside here ?
DSC00218_zps5cc2edef.jpg

DSC00221_zps277a3d88.jpg

Iz look behind here too.

DSC00224_zps1b51bc75.jpg

Iz no find them mummy

DSC00219_zps7358e8e3.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the hunk looking for?

It a long story. My other two bunnies are out door bunnies but I had them back in briefly as their shed needed repairing and Cutie-pie had been unwell.

Mr Bennett knew they were back in and was not happy. When I moved them back out again (room is freezing cold and consulted my vet), he had to make sure and after he checked the room out, binkyed all over the room. :lol:

Ha ha sounds like he was pleased they were gone.

Lovely photos.

Very very pleased. :lol: Mr B is a strange one, he likes the chins but no other bunny. Saturday night one of them must have been drinking from a water bottle, Mr B popped his head around the corner of our bedroom and glared at the door in the room they were in. :shock: He looked very annoyed.

Awww...Mr. B. Your home is safe and secure as long as you're on patrol I see. :) :love:
That last pic... :love::love::love:

It a long story. My other two bunnies are out door bunnies but I had them back in briefly as their shed needed repairing and Cutie-pie had been unwell.

Mr Bennett knew they were back in and was not happy. When I moved them back out again (room is freezing cold and consulted my vet), he had to make sure and after he checked the room out, binkyed all over the room. :lol:

Aw bless him!!!! Also can i ask how you got your sig? I love it :love:

Aw bless him!!!! Also can i ask how you got your sig? I love it :love:

Jenova a member on here. :wave: Sadly the ginger bunny is my bridge bunny Sunshine but the other bunny is Cutie-pie. He loved being an indoor bunny like Mr Bennett. When he was living outside he used to run into the house and stay under the bed and refuse to come out so eventually we moved them in. Cutie-pie is happier outside with Bandit now.

Very very pleased. :lol: Mr B is a strange one, he likes the chins but no other bunny. Saturday night one of them must have been drinking from a water bottle, Mr B popped his head around the corner of our bedroom and glared at the door in the room they were in. :shock: He looked very annoyed.

:lol::lol: I can just imagine the face! he just wants to be king/top bunny.

How cute :D

Nibbles keeps checking the front room for the bunny we temporarily looked after a couple of weekends ago, he keeps saying this is mine, and this is mine, and this is mine too :roll: yes Nibbles he has gone home it's definitely yours :lol:

Awww - he is so beautiful - love that little white nose :love:

He's quite definitly reclaiming his territory isn't he?

Spenser: Good work, Mr Bennett. :thumb: I do not even like my Mummy to smell of 'other rabbit' (she occasionally does too!).

Back