• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What colour is my new bun?

luna

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

I have a new addition to my bunny family.I came across an ad for her to be rehomed on done deals a couple of weeks ago. She came from a family who only had her a few weeks after getting her from a pet shop but could not look after her due to allergies. I have fallen head over heels for her already. She is so friendly and confident and is a really unusual colouring so I was wondering could anyone tell me what colour she is? She has lovely eyes. I have bunnies with grey and brown eyes but the colouring of her eyes is quite unique.She also has the cream colour that is under her nose on her belly too. Her belly is all cream. She is beautiful but Im probably a little biased.

Also Im a little stuck for a name for this little one so any suggestions would be great. On our shortlist so far, we have Nancy, Penny, and Daphne . I like human names for my pets :) The more old fashioned the better ! I think she really looks like a Matilda but I had a guinea pig called Matilda once and dont really like re-using names.

Photo0669Custom_zpsf53d6007.jpg

Photo0668Custom_zps2a315223.jpg

lucylop_zpse0a851b4.jpeg

Last edited:
She is beautiful :love:

Sorry can't help with the colouring just had to comment as she is so pretty!

I think she suits the name Penny :thumb:

She looks like a Mabel or Imogen
or what about Briony?

She is drop dead gorgeous!!,! what a stunner....:love:

Last edited:
Back