• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Operation Easter: blanket the freelistings Rabbit Rehome style

catxx

Mama Doe
Would any rescues/rescue volunteers be up for this? I currently update the RR and Pets4Homes for Rabbit Residence but I find RR is only going to attract the people actively seeking a rescue rabbit.

On Pets4Homes I would love to see more rescues on there when I do a search but it is plagued by breeders much like Preloved BUT it does have a dedicated adoption section. (Another RR volunteer looks after the Rabbit Residence Preloved account.)

Would anyone be up for totally blanketing these freelistings with rescue rabbits? OK it will probably attract undesirable disposable pet owners querying BUT what if those undesirable owners are willing to be educated into real bunny owners? Many really are!

What rescues already use freelistings (bar Gumtree as it's a headache)?

If any rescues feel this would be way too much of a headache, would be happy to give them a hand with Pets4Homes as I've grasped their advert management.

Back