• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

National Vaccination Month 2013?!?

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Any news on this event?!

Checked google and nothing on there since 2011...does this mean they wont be doing it anymore?

Thanks,

Lou x

I've been looking at this too - isn't it normally May?

Four out of five of my cats' vaccinations have lapsed, they were due end of September / early November. Vets 4 pets near us are doing £30 for a restart of £15 a booster vaccination for cats.

I haven't got enough cash at present to get the cats done plus they are all house cats and my own vet has said that there may not be a need to vaccinate yearly - so confusing.... he also said that as I had let the vaccination lapse we would have to have the primary course again too - so £40 odd!!! I don't know what to believe.

I'm hoping to get three bunny spays, a neuter and two bun vaccinations done in the next three weeks. Cats are going to have to wait as in my mind they are less at risk... sorry puss cats :shock:

Back