• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just done my little lady's "packed lunch" for tomorrow

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: she's being spayed, I've put all her favourite things in a little lunch box :lol: i'm quite scared, she's a very nervous bunny and i wonder how she will react to being left with strangers. going to the vet with her is bad enough because she tries to hide in our clothes :lol: poor little thing

make sure give some hay as well, I forgot the first time and only gave the pellets.
Does she have a bonded partner to go in with her?
If not then give her either a teddy or a jumper you've worn or a t-shirt.
It'll make her feel better xxxx

you should have seen the bag I sent with Imogen and Sebastian when they went for tests, it was bigger than their carrier :lol::oops:

good luck for tomorrow! :love::love::love:

Thanks all :D Nibbles isn't going with her (I didn't think to ask) but I hope she'll be ok :? And yes, lots of hay :D got to get her nomming.

She's just nomming on some breakfast. EEEEK. Getting her in the carrier might be the hardest part!! I'm having a cuppa to psyche myself but I feel sick with nerves

Sending lots of vibes. I was beside myself the day Spenser was done - drank 15 mugs of very strong tea while he was away!

Have you plans for the day? You'll need something to take your mind of worrying. xxx

Sending lots of vibes. I was beside myself the day Spenser was done - drank 15 mugs of very strong tea while he was away!

Have you plans for the day? You'll need something to take your mind of worrying. xxx

Going to see my mum shortly but don't want to leave Nibbles on his own :( he'll be fine of course, he's just wondering where buttons has gone!

Going to see my mum shortly but don't want to leave Nibbles on his own :( he'll be fine of course, he's just wondering where buttons has gone!

He'll hopefully settle for a morning doze while you are out. When do you expect to hear news of Buttons?

Lots of vibes for her - it is a worrying day! Just try to keep yourself occupied and remember that if the vet doesn't ring on time - it's only probably because they are busy:thumb:

Back