• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare Hutch Company u/d It's here!

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have one of their hutches and if so are you pleased with it?

Last edited:
Yes, I have one. It is really new - the RSPCA I foster for bought it for me just a couple of weeks ago. I have been really impressed with the man who runs it. He really does have welfare in mind, and will help you get the right hutch for your budget (but doesn't sell anything under 6 ft for bunnies). The hutch has been good so far. I got the double 6ft one with a ramp. It was easy to put together.

Thanks, they have quoted me for a custom hutch and I'm pleased with the price so think I might take the plunge. Will post pics once received.

Will do.

It wont be for a few weeks though as its a custom build and also I'm not around till a certain date to take delivery.

Its 7.5ft long x 2.5ft deep and 2ft tall with three tiers. I didn't want the height any taller than just over 6ft as I am pretty short and need to be able to get the buns in and out the top level safely.

Its 7.5ft long x 2.5ft deep and 2ft tall with three tiers. I didn't want the height any taller than just over 6ft as I am pretty short and need to be able to get the buns in and out the top level safely.

WOW! I really can't wait for photos now! That sounds amazing :D

It's here!

Was really easy to put together my dad and hubby had it up in no time. It's a bit taller than I ordered but all the better for the bunnies, I'll just have to get a step. :lol:

image_zps9f6214fd.jpg

image_zps1eb1d907.jpg

image_zps11474d32.jpg

Wow... looking good!,!, Can we get pics with doors open??. Loving the hay holders .. were they included or an added extra?..

The hay racks are from manor pet housing, you can find them on Facebook. Will try get some pics with doors open tomorrow once its light.

Back