• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunny - Bear (with a sore head)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Original thread - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...*unpleasant-photos****-another-January-Rescue

The Pictures I have here are of Bears head which is healing beautifully.

In the pics he has started to bond, initially started in a group of 5 with Lily, Atreides, Chervil, Bear, and BB mommys recently bereaved Oscar.

After a few days Oscar and Bear were taken out of the group as Oscar wasn't eating well :( and then despite Bear snuggling and washing Oscar he then started to pick on him, naughty Bear!!! So Bear is back with the other 3 at the moment, and again many bonding vibes needed as its a pretty sketchy bond at the moment.

Bears head
Photo0745_zpse108c313.jpg

Oscar & Bear
Photo0746_zps424075c2.jpg

Photo0747_zps8286a74c.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

I just looked at the original thread (I hadn't seen it before) what a poor little bunny :cry::cry:

He is healing up beautifully and such a handsome boy xx

I had missed Bear's original thread, but I've just been to look......utterly heartbreaking. :cry::cry:

Such a massive improvement. What a brave little lad. :love:

Sending loads of bonding vibes, I hope all goes well. xxx

He's looking so much better already. :love::love: Lots of bonding vibes for him and his potential new friends. x

Bears head is 99% healed and he is still bonding with Bow.

Bear it seems is a little bit of a feisty boy now he feels better and the bond with Bow is abbit touch and go so he was not interrupted for photos, hopefully we will have news next week (vibes for love from me).

Bears head is 99% healed and he is still bonding with Bow.

Bear it seems is a little bit of a feisty boy now he feels better and the bond with Bow is abbit touch and go so he was not interrupted for photos, hopefully we will have news next week (vibes for love from me).

Great news about the healing, adding romance vibes from this direction. :wave:

Bear said all the vibes (and Lou's total dedication) have really worked and he wanted RUer's to see his fixed head :love:

12132_zps96925108.jpg

its still touch and go with him finding a bit of an attitude (reminds me of Alvin!!) but *fingers crossed* Bear and Bow are in the bonding pen and she seems to be allowing his naughtyness :)

12134_zps01468da6.jpg

Just so you all know, Bear is still looking for a lovely sponsor to help keep him in the life he is becoming accustumed to, you can give as little or as much as you want to each month and Bear would be exclusively your sponsor (unless you are happy to share him :love:) and if you are lucky enough to live close enough Hopper Haven is open to sponsors every Saturday, plus I will badger Caroline for millions of updates haha

http://www.hopperhaven.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sponsorship.html <<<<< the sponsorship form is here...

theres also a tab where you get to meet the current residents :love: <<<<<< http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk/currentresidents.html

Awwwww Bear :love::love:

I would like to sponsor him, please. :love: I'm more than happy to share if anyone else wants to also sponsor gorgeous Bear. :D

Back