• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunny - Fidget

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
I have a little update on this angel..

original thread - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?377791-Fidget-A-rescued-rabbit

Picture that I have been given is a happy flop, she's much more comfortable now and her breathing is back to normal. :love::love::love:

Her eyes are still a bit sore but the medication is working. She's eating well and best of all last news from Friday she was being bonded in with the hairy mob - 3 big fluffy bunsters. There had been a bit of squabbling initially, but by morning they were all four in a pile and she was washing a few of them, but she does have attitude, so the bond may still fail yet....watch this space!

This beautiful girl so deserves to be happy so everyone loads and loads of fallling in love vibes please :love::love::love:

finally..... the happy flop itself :D:D

Photo0744_zpsd27db328.jpg

Ohhhh little sweetheart. :love::love: I'm sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes. :oops:

I'm so glad that this little girl is improving. I hope the foursome's bond continues to strengthen. Sending loads of vibes. xxx

:D:love::D

I have just posted off the sponsorship forms.:thumb:

SO pleased this little girl is doing so well - and I love that she still has attitude even after everything that has happened to her...

This has really made my day :D

:D:love::D

I have just posted off the sponsorship forms.:thumb:

SO pleased this little girl is doing so well - and I love that she still has attitude even after everything that has happened to her...

This has really made my day :D

Thank you for sponsoring the lovely Fidget....I'll keep a look out for the post :D

It sounds like Fidgets new life is well under way :) bonding with the hairy mob has gone fantastic and the group have moved out into a big shed and enclosure… can you see Fidget happily buried under a pile of rabbits :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC04811_zps69aa395f.jpg

DSC04813_zps8672c6fb.jpg

Awwww - bless her!

It is just making me go all soppy just the thought of her being so content and happy with the hairy mob after the life she has had.:D

Awwwww Fidget :love: What a gorgeous and very hairy heap of bunnies :love::love::love:

That pic has really made me smile. :D

Back