• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

outraged!!

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
Some may remember me emailing gumtree in regards to not allowing me to place an ad!

Well I have just received the most disgusting reply,

I am selling rabbits for profit apparently according to gumtree.
Because we ask a fee,

Also 'when it comes to our PETS'

Omg I am outraged!

What can I do to take this further, I'm furious!!

just write a further complaint. x

Thanks for that lol!

Any further complaint will go to the same person,
Funnily he is being all proffessional now, I have his head office number I'm just trying to find out if I can go their in person or have to write/call

I will not be spoken to like that!
Someone who knows nothing of the work we do, have the audacity to judge and direct those insults at me (ots not a dct insult, but considering the amount of money that goes into it here, selling rabbits for profit!! I am not going to be able to sleep!

Big deep breaths!!!! Be calm..... he's obviously a self righteous pillock.......

Good luck with the complaint, keep us posted

Fee x

But they have backyard breeders on there all the time?
that are clearly breeders what the..
How come you're not allowed to ask for a fee but yet there are people put there who sell the bun and hutch or sometimes without the hutch and ask for £30 ??
Urgh.

I know Nats, its ludicrous... The guy who responded is clearly a jobs worth numpty who knows nothing....

I know Nats, its ludicrous... The guy who responded is clearly a jobs worth numpty who knows nothing....

I hate it, urgh. there's a lady near me who sells bunnies on there all the time. I contacted her asking about how many buns sh had and if they were neutered.
Guesse what the response was :(

After lots of emails back and forth I ended it with a run down of what happens here, an average monthly run down of cost, and a few 'food for thought' comments aswell as an example from their site of 'back yard breeders' funnily enough I then got an apology, absolute pillock,

I have given them an open invite to attend my premises, and meet my bunny family,

The small donation we ask wouldn't even cover a bunnys stay here for a week, I'm calm now, think I did myself justice,

I wouldn't mind, but the ad wasn't even a specific rabbit, but aimed at drumming up some 'notice' for people wanting a rabbit without going to breeders/pet shops,

IDIOT! Lol!

Back