• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We had an escapee.....

VickyC83

Mama Doe
I put Bunzle in his play pen, as normal at bed time......

The next morning my brother shouted me, Bunzle wasn't in his pen - but the door was closed :shock:

We found him laid under the radiator.... The little terror had chewed his play pen door, pulling it to the side.... Til it opened.it didn't stop there though. He closed the door behind him :lol:

naughty :lol::lol: I found my 2 sat on the sofa this morning because they'd shut their crate door and couldn't get back in :lol:

Lol bless them. Did they do any damage?

I'm really lucky with Bunzle. He's such a good boy, well apart from doing the great escape lol.

He had a dental 5 days earlier and was still a bit off colour so when my brother shouted and the first thing I heard him say was "Bunzle....." I was nearly in tears.phew!

matthew jumps straight out when he feels like it. charles and cecile lift the pen and wriggle under. tabby's still fat so she stays put.

I bought one of these cardboard castles for bunnies today.. Had to take it out pretty quickly as Frankie and Benny got stuck and started panicking.. We had put treats in to encourge use but Willow climbed in no problem and ate everything.

The boys were in a bit of a state and hid under the hutch for ages.... Some are escapologists but my boys certainly arent!!!!

I bought one of these cardboard castles for bunnies today.. Had to take it out pretty quickly as Frankie and Benny got stuck and started panicking.. We had put treats in to encourge use but Willow climbed in no problem and ate everything.

The boys were in a bit of a state and hid under the hutch for ages.... Some are escapologists but my boys certainly arent!!!!

Awww are they ok?

Bunzle doesn't usually get up to mischief to be honest. I had to get down on all fours and teach him how to climb the stairs ha ha.

Back