• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky (was Ludo) and Daphne

Lindy

Young Bun
image-1.jpg

I just wanted to share my happiness with you. I travelled to Captain Helen's, in York (two hours) to rescue the lovely Ludo, whom we re-named Binky. At first the bond was a disaster, and we thought we'd have to take Binky back. But, we had fallen in love with him, and worked hard and persevered, and finally we have two happy buns. Binky has been free-ranging all weekend, and is so happy, it's so lovely to see. He's been with us about seven weeks now.

Here's a photo of Binky and Daphne snuggled on the sofa, after free ranging and scoffing my plants for hours :love:

Yikes, the photo looks huge! No idea how to make it smaller

Yayyyyy! :wave::wave::wave: These two are a really gorgeous couple - I am fortunate enough to have cuddled with them both - brilliant weekend for them outside too!!:love::love:Daphne:love::love:Binky:love::love:

Awwww! It's lovely to see them happy together :love: So glad they've worked through their differences and they got there in the end :D They make a gorgeous couple :love:

Love the bunny cushion too! :love:

Back