• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnycam live

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I've just ordered myself an ip camera for the bunny room, and if I set it up right you'll all be able to log in and see my 2 during the day! :D Does anyone else have one?

I do but (a) I dunno how to set it up for other people to see without giving away my password and (b) not sure I want you lot looking into my bedroom :p:p:p:p

Omg!!! I want one!!! How expensive are they, where do u get them from, how do you set them up? .

I do but (a) I dunno how to set it up for other people to see without giving away my password and (b) not sure I want you lot looking into my bedroom :p:p:p:p

:lol::lol: I'll be turning mine off/blocking it when I'm sewing/sitting in there :lol: I'm going to have to ask for help with setting mine up, a friend has one so I brought the same :lol:
Omg!!! I want one!!! How expensive are they, where do u get them from, how do you set them up? .

I brought this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200870501547?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 and these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180865144784?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 not sure the details of setting it up just know that I have to download something on my computer and plug bits in :lol: apparently really simple

I do!

It's currently in my room but will also be used for monitoring bonding and also monitoring ill bunnies. It's the most amazing thing and I find it so relaxing to see them. I've found it's let me into their lives in a more intimate way because I can see what they are like when I'm not there. It's just amazing.

I don't have it set up for others to view, although have had it like that, but can't imagine anyone other than me would be interested.

I have a tenvis one too, but i am really disappointed as i can only view it online when i am at home :( i wanted to be able to watch them when i'm not home, which was the whole point really, but it just always says server not found :(hope yours is better!

We have one in the shed for the bunnies. It has been invaluable at times of illness when you want to watch them but not hassle them. It isa pan and tilt / zoom and also had night view. I can watch it from anywhere at any time and also from my phone.

It was one of the more expensive ones (TP link) as we could not get the others to work.

Oh i would love this for when im at work, that would b amazing! Im going to look into it for my outside set up when i get it.

I really hope it works on my phone too, I think I'd return it if it didn't and find another. It works on my friends phone though :thumb:

Will watch this thread with interest as I'm on the point of ordering cctv or webcams myself. Not sure how easy webcams are to set up though - I'm not very savvy when it comes to technology.

Will watch this thread with interest as I'm on the point of ordering cctv or webcams myself. Not sure how easy webcams are to set up though - I'm not very savvy when it comes to technology.

I'm incredibly unsavvy so I'll let you know how it goes :lol:

ooooh Id love a camera too - mainly as you say to watch when i'm not home..that would be the best ever - especially if yo go on holiday!:love::love::love::love:

I'd love to do this with mine but have no clue how I would set it all up! Looking forward to finding our your results with it all :)

I already do this in a way too. I have a webcam in my office, at a high point which can see 90% of the room. I then remote control my PC and skype myself :D

Watching bunnies when you arent there, really does give an insight into their non-human times of the day :love:

I really really want one but we have no electricity in the shed, i'd love to konw what they get up to thru the day and night when I can't see them - Sunday morning looked like a a bomb had hit, litter trays all over the floor, all the hay pulled out, stuff chucked everywhere :lol:

I really want one of these but need a wireless one as my router is in the kitchen. No idea what to buy though.

if thats the same as the one I have it isn't truely wireless as it needs plugging into a socket rather than batteries :)

Yeah, i would never go for one with batteries, always mains powered, as wireless + camera will demolish batteries too quickly, i always take wireless to mean wifi.

Back