• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny arriving, please let her be healthy! Pics p 20

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We have a 9 year old arriving this afternoon. Owners have said that they have had to sell their house and move into a rented flat with no animals allowed.

I have no idea what condition she is in so am praying she is a well loved and cared for bunny, as don't think I could cope with another beetroot or hermione right now.

The owners have had her since a baby and are bringing her to us, so hopefully they are genuine, in which case I feel so sad for them

Last edited:
Gosh, they must be really upset after having her for 9 years, I know that would kill me :( Sending vibes for a healthy bunbun :wave:

Oh dear, poor bun and if they are genuine then I feel so sorry for her owners too. I would be heartbroken if I had to let mine go.

Hope the bun is healthy and able to spend a happy twilight with you xx

You deserve a good break. I can't imagine what the owners are going through. I've just Dougnut back after two nights in hospital, I missed her so much and I knew I was getting her back.

Fingers crossed the bunny is in great shape.

Bunny is here. She is gorgeous and very well cared for.

She was neutered as a baby and has been vaccinated in the past. She has had a dental a few years back and is on pain relief for arthritis.

The owners were very genuine, there where lots of tears. They even gave a donation which very very rarely happens.

Pics to follow when she has settled and trust me you will want to see them!

cant wait to see pictures!:love:

on a different subject altogether, how is little Stevie getting on? I may have missed an update but was thinking about him the other night!

She sounds adorable. Feel so bad for the owners but at least she is in good hands - they must be very relieved to know their girl will be well cared for :love:

cant wait to see pictures!:love:

on a different subject altogether, how is little Stevie getting on? I may have missed an update but was thinking about him the other night!

Awww thanks. I did do a thread for him but think it only got two replies. Stevie has developed arthritis where his knees have locked due to their deformity

Looking forward to seeing pictures. Can't imagine the distress at having to give up a bunny that you'd had for 9 years :cry:.

She didn't want to stay still so not the best quality photos.

Meet Lady Rosie :love:

P1040401.jpg

P1040403.jpg

P1040404.jpg

Back