• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Narky Nethies - haha! PICS of mine added!

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
Anyone else have a narky Nethie??!!:lol::lol::lol: Two of mine had right strops on yesterday - Misty because she didn't want to go in at bedtime and Patch because I was tidying his run area! Both gave me a string of verbal abuse - growly, grumpy bird-like noises!! Love them!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I have one!
She stamps her foot to demand food, and spends half the day nudging me and chasing me around, if I don't pay her attention she will nip :shock:

Fudge is generally grumpy. She stomps if I don't get the food out fast enough, bites me whilst trying to put the food in the bowl, digs at me if I ever dare pick her up....complete opposite to Truffle who is a little sweetheart. Love them both to bits though :)

Yep goes with the territory! Peter is my grumpy bun, loves to growl and grumble, but then conversely he is the only one out of my three that gives buuny kisses (when he thinks you deserve it, of course):roll:

I haven't even met a nethie 'in the fur', let alone a narky one.

Spenser is very grumpy at times, but I don't think their is any nethie in his genes. :lol:

Both of my friends have boy nethies and they are the narkiest I have ever met. Buddy will eat your hand off given the chance you can't even touch him he only lets his mum touch him. Starsky would bite you but he doesn't have front teeth :lol::lol: he grunts though. They are cute tiny grumples

My Tinkerbell had a beautiful nature :love:

000_0044.jpg

I have never seen a nethie in that colour Lily. Truly beautiful little bunny :love:

My Leo is a right grumpy so and so. He talks to you when he isn't happy about something. He's such a little character. Where as Roswell is so laid back. However, she does believe everyone should be at her beckon call :lol:

I have never seen a nethie in that colour Lily. Truly beautiful little bunny :love:

My Leo is a right grumpy so and so. He talks to you when he isn't happy about something. He's such a little character. Where as Roswell is so laid back. However, she does believe everyone should be at her beckon call :lol:

Thank you. Sometimes her coat was quite dark all over then she would moult and it would come through lighter.

I miss her a lot, she was a real sweetie.

DSCN1896.jpg
[/IMG]

And this is Patch - 'my son' also a grump - but he loves his Mummy really x we have little chats - x;);) Looks like he's saying " you wanna piece of me???"

Last edited:
Patch looks like Tard the Grumpy cat :lol:
tard-Cat.jpg

Mae was a right grumpy sod :lol: she had no front teeth though which made it kind of funny :lol:

Back