• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cocker thinks he's a bunny.

Rufus

Mama Doe
Maybe it's because he grew up with bunnies
IMG_0120.jpg

DSC05275.jpg

DSC06000.jpg

but he ate....

Lettuce

today.:shock:

He's always stealing from the bunnies : carrots, chicory, chinese cabbage, apples... but Lettuce :roll:

Brilliant
I have 4 Cocker Spaniels & 2 have identity crisis. I also have a Tri colour - possibly my favourite colouring:love::love:

:lol: I think my king charles thinks he's a rabbit. Yesterday I turned my back for no more than a minute and he was on the second level of the rabbit hutch sat with the bunnies. :roll:

We've got Togo, a vizsla / husky cross. He loves fruit and veg; cabbage, lettuce, celery, apples, pears but his favourite by far is carrot - with tops on! The other night I was chopping veg for the buns and he just couldn't cope anymore so reached up and pinched a carrot :shock: Worse than that a couple of summers ago he took an apple out of someone's wicker shopping basket in a local market - the shopper didn't see the funny side at all :oops::oops::shock:

Back