• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know I've gone mice mad at the moment

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
But they are so much fun:love:

Their cage, picture is deceiving its a really lovely size
148811178.jpg

I'm getting out of here
148811183.jpg

Oops I sneezed bless me
148811185.jpg

I'm not pooing in my bowl I promise mummy
148811181.jpg

they're so sweet :love:
Is that the diggy tower I spy?

I think that is what it's called, they love it. I can't believe how big it is either, I saw one in pets at home and it was tiny, I ordered one from amazon and can't believe how big it was :lol:

So cute:love: the KIOS always looks smaller in pictures :lol: I have the digging tower from pets at home, it's about 2 years old now though, I was thinking about getting the one from Zooplus because of how big it is for Apollo. But he's not a huge digger!

I need mice in my life :love:

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love your set up for them, especially the coconut/rope bridge thingy... They must love their home. Bet you can sit and watch them for hours... :love:

so cute

the cage looks like a mansion. love mice. they are so friendly. i had mice years ago as pets and also rats. yours look so sweet and one of him in his food bowl. ahh bless.

So cute:love: the KIOS always looks smaller in pictures :lol: I have the digging tower from pets at home, it's about 2 years old now though, I was thinking about getting the one from Zooplus because of how big it is for Apollo. But he's not a huge digger!

I need mice in my life :love:

I got mine from zooplus as well I put amazon for some reason. It is massive x

That is absolutely gorgeous! I love your set up for them, especially the coconut/rope bridge thingy... They must love their home. Bet you can sit and watch them for hours... :love:

Thank you, they are so much fun to watch, very inquisitive or nosey as some might say :lol:

Aww :love: I really want mice they are so cute. I don't know much about their temperament - can they be tamed easily? Are they able to have time out of the cage without getting lost or escaping? Their little faces are adorable and your set up is fab: xx

Aww :love: I really want mice they are so cute. I don't know much about their temperament - can they be tamed easily? Are they able to have time out of the cage without getting lost or escaping? Their little faces are adorable and your set up is fab: xx

I have only had mine a week bit in that time they have really come round and will sit on my hand if I have food, they has very grippy feet as well :love: lots of people train theirs to sit in their shoulder etc while they watch telly. I have also seen loads of videos of them doing tricks for food :love:

I think that is what it's called, they love it. I can't believe how big it is either, I saw one in pets at home and it was tiny, I ordered one from amazon and can't believe how big it was :lol:

Thanks, I've been debating it for mine but am meant to be keeping my mouse spending under control.
I might start allocating them pocket money so they can pay for their own stuff :lol:

Thanks, I've been debating it for mine but am meant to be keeping my mouse spending under control.
I might start allocating them pocket money so they can pay for their own stuff :lol:

I meant to say I got it from zooplus not amazon, aww make them do chores to earn their money :lol:

Back