• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help yourself.........!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: :lol::lol:

Bunita getting stuck in!

P1040390.jpg

P1040391.jpg

P1040392.jpg

P1040394.jpg

Both were very happy to be home after yesterdays day at the vets :love:

P1040398.jpg

P1040399.jpg

bunita and victoria are very close but also a little weird :roll: :lol:

P1040400.jpg

they were part of the big Telford rescue that took place in November. these were the ones with the most problems so we offered them a place :D

Ah..... lucky buns to end up with you..... will have to search to find their thread.... :love:

Lovely photos. :love: Girlie love!

I wish you lived closer - Spenser has gone off readigrass and I had just bought a new bag. :roll:

Lovely photos. :love: Girlie love!

I wish you lived closer - Spenser has gone off readigrass and I had just bought a new bag. :roll:

I wish you lived closer too, my buns would happily polish off Spenser's left overs :lol: And it would mean you could have some onslow cuddles :love:

I wish you lived closer too, my buns would happily polish off Spenser's left overs :lol: And it would mean you could have some onslow cuddles :love:

:love: an Onslow cuddle would be bliss (but don't tell Spenser, as he is a jealous as well as fussy rabbit). ;)

Back