• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mine and my bunnies' Photoshoot.

Wow - I don't know what else to say.

They are absolutely stunning photos, each and every one of them. No wonder you're happy with them :love:

what stunning photos, you look lovely and the buns are gorgeous. i love the one of sky looking over your shoulder.

they all look so relaxed and happy. certainly a wonderful keepsake.

The photo's are so lovely, would like something like this for me and my buns. Treasured memories... :love: I am gobsmacked that you got them to pose, the pics are beautiful.

Thanks everyone :) They are so special! 'They' being the bunnies AND the photos.

The photo's are so lovely, would like something like this for me and my buns. Treasured memories... :love: I am gobsmacked that you got them to pose, the pics are beautiful.

They didn't really pose. I posed around them :lol: We optimistically put them places and then they did their own thing, but what I wanted was bunnies being bunnies, which I think I got, just with a special twist to it.

what stunning photos, you look lovely and the buns are gorgeous. i love the one of sky looking over your shoulder.

they all look so relaxed and happy. certainly a wonderful keepsake.

They were relaxed. They all (even Roger the wildie) were eating during their shoots and were all so normal. It was vital to me that because thi was for me, not for their benefit, that they were absolutely fine and not stressed and any sign of stress and their session would have been instantly stopped. Thankfully I know my bunnies so well I was able to ensure all was fine, and Liz (the photographer) was amazing. She had two cats and even stayed away from them that morning because she didn't want to smell acutely at them for my bunnies (especially Butterfly, who is petrified of cats).

I feel very lucky to have the bunnies I do. :love:

These are the most stunning photos of your bunnies and you look beautiful too. :love::love::love: I wouldn't mind using this man for my big one in September. Such wonderful photos to keep and treasure.

Can I ask, did he use a white back ground and floor or was some of it airbrushed. Not a single bunny poo. ;) I would love some with my family of chinchillas but they don't stay still for long.

Are you going to frame some or have some made into a large picture ? Would be a lovely feature.

Back