• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Todays the day i get my boy!

el1983

Mama Doe
Im sure Bella knows somethings going on, shes following me round. Just getting readt to go get my boy but my children have now decided were calling him Woody! Were lraving at 10.00 so will update later on yipppeeee!

hes here!!! just settled him in, will get some pics asap, Bella can smell him. Hes not figured out how to get through the flap to his run so shes not seen him yet, so exciting!!!

hes here!!! just settled him in, will get some pics asap, Bella can smell him. Hes not figured out how to get through the flap to his run so shes not seen him yet, so exciting!!!

Hope he settles in well. :wave: When I brought Spenser home he was very scared at first, your new lad might need a day or so to get used to his new surroundings. xx

Hope he settles in well. :wave: When I brought Spenser home he was very scared at first, your new lad might need a day or so to get used to his new surroundings. xx

Yes i think hevis a bit overwhelmed blesd him, Bella knows someone is here,:shes just mincing around the garden.

I will get some pics when i can, need to cut his nails too theyre very long.

Thanks everyone, im so happy to have him he is so sweet, he is tiny, his mum was bigger than him! Glad hes out that rubbish hutch as well. Bless him he's still sat looking out of his run :love: im going to lock him in the house part just to make sure hes safe. Will do pics a bit later ive got a few lol

Back