• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snugglesafe thief

elmoandfern

Mama Doe
what do you mean this isn't for me? i found it here unattended in my kitchen!

IMG_2902_zps83db6af2.jpg

He's a peterbald, supposedly! He came from a rescue I worked at and when he came in we were all :shock: what is it?? :lol:

My cat loves her snugglesafe too.I bought 2 for the buns but they don't bother; I love mine tho' and so does Pepper.

:lol: I love the innocent look on his face.

I've never seen a peterbald before! I presume he's not meant to be fuzzy? :lol: He is adorable! :love:

:lol: I love the innocent look on his face.

I've never seen a peterbald before! I presume he's not meant to be fuzzy? :lol: He is adorable! :love:

From what I gather there are a few different coat types possible for peterbalds, he was found dumped so I guess maybe his fuzz is the less desireabe coat?? I think he's perfect though :love:

He does love having a warm bum and paws! He sleeps on the radiator and I always worry he's going to burn himself but he seems ok :lol:

Back