• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reggie's favourite place...

Schez

Mama Doe
Right by my feet...
7396b1bc1a45e42f23d34a6a6016011a_zps0000e504.jpg

Anything for me mumma?!

OMG i want him!!!!!! I think Bella would love to have cuddles with Reggie :love: I would too!!!! Gorgeous bun.

He's definitely a mumma's boy... :lol: I luuuuuuuurve him so much... :love:

Bunnybabbitsboing: his ears are magnificent.. I sometimes think they have a mind of their own... :lol:

El1983: I reckon our buns would totally get on... Are you getting your Rex bunny soon? (please tell me I got that right... ?! :shock:)

9c031b7c0207d3cf440b46c7b2eceb2a_zps5c3b2d52.jpg

I actually have the biggest crush ever on Reggie :oops:

But shhhhh! Don't tell Harvey and Lilly or they'll get jealous! :lol:

I actually have the biggest crush ever on Reggie :oops:

But shhhhh! Don't tell Harvey and Lilly or they'll get jealous! :lol:

:lol: shhhhh, we won't tell... ;)

He's nibbling at my slippers at the mo.. Think he wants to play... *sigh* it's bedtime Reggie... :lol:

Awe he is beautiful, I take it he is a giant breed judging by the face he takes up nearly 2 large squares on the mat :love: and is way bigger than a foot :lol:

Awe he is beautiful, I take it he is a giant breed judging by the face he takes up nearly 2 large squares on the mat :love: and is way bigger than a foot :lol:

:lol: made me giggle! He's a giant conti... And he's only four months old... :shock: I wonder if he will ever grow into his ears or if his ears will keep growing with him... .??

:lol: shhhhh, we won't tell... ;)

He's nibbling at my slippers at the mo.. Think he wants to play... *sigh* it's bedtime Reggie... :lol:

Reggie is actually my "dream bunny". As in when my two pass, if I was to go for a specific type of bunny it'd be ginger and giant!!!! With MASSIVE EARS! :lol: Also from what you've said Reggie has an amazing personality! I've already decided though that when I get my next buns I'll go to whoever is struggling to find a forever home, so probably a black or white bunny because the poor things are overlooked even though they're lovely :( I have my little indulgence of ginger now though, Lilly has lovely ginger on her I'm forever kissing her and telling her how amazing her colour is :oops:

Back