• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new adoptees (degu)

willowflower27

Mama Doe
Help me with names please they are 18 months underweight and in need of tlc (kept in a gerbilarium previously :censored::censored:) settling in nicely
Would like unusal names something Celtic possibly but any suggestions

IMAG0237_zps98d26b15.jpg

IMAG0236_zps2da6c669.jpg

Awww:love: poor things, did they think they were gerbils?

Nico? Remus? Echo? ...sorry.. Reading Heroes of Olympus so Greek names there.. :oops: :lol:

Bought from pets at home and owner wasn't given any info so kept them like gerbils then kids lost interest when the terrible teens arrived and they started squabbling over food & resources
Oh I :love: remus

There were 2 brothers, Romulus and Remus who were twin sons of Mars (Ares) who were thrown into the River Tiber. They were rescued by a she-wolf and became the founders of Rome :p

Edit: they had a poo start but then were rescued and became strong individuals, kind of sound like these 2:love: (not saying you're a she-wolf though! :lol:)

Awwwww :love: Glad that these two lads have landed on their paws and now have a lovely new home.

Romy & Remy suit them. :thumb:

Back