• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge needs a new wife/house mate

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
Hi all

I am now looking for a new friend for Fudge. I will be honest and say that I have been turned down by Caroline because I am not able to put a roof on the enclosures, this is because they are too big, it would be like putting a roof on your garden. It has been suggested that I reduce their space but to be honest, I really dont want to do that. It defeats the whole object for me.

We have two cats and 2 dogs, they cats sleep in with the buns sometimes so I know there is no problem there and the dogs sit and watch the buns play but dont bother them and obviously have no access to the enclosure.

One or both of us it at home most of the time as I get to work from home a couple of days per week and OH works shifts so I feel that with all this going on, the buns are safe, there are 6 and 7 foot fences all the way around the enclosures and a space between the back fence and the first run.

The buns are locked away safe at night.

If anyone can help me find a friend for him I would be grateful, he has been on his own too long and I am sad for him.

I have replied to starlights re the 3 buns she has so I also waiting from a response from there.
Thank you.

Back