• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Chul

Sorry, I missed this! :oops:

He is okay. He is still clearly lonely :( But is off to a lovely new home sometime in March. I will be sad to see him go, but the member taking him will offer him so much more than I can, and I will get updates.

Sorry, I missed this! :oops:

He is okay. He is still clearly lonely :( But is off to a lovely new home sometime in March. I will be sad to see him go, but the member taking him will offer him so much more than I can, and I will get updates.

I had no idea you were rehoming him. If its best for you and him then its the right thing to do :)

Whos he going to? *nosey head*

If Bunsk is going where I think, he'll be very well cared for and we will hopefully have some updates. I don't like to give the member's name in case I am not up to date.

I had no idea you were rehoming him. If its best for you and him then its the right thing to do :)

Whos he going to? *nosey head*

Fifibutton :love: He is going to be a Scottish bunny! I can't offer him what he needs anymore, I am in no position to get him a friend or bring him inside. I know he will be treated the best with Fiona! :D

Fifibutton :love: He is going to be a Scottish bunny! I can't offer him what he needs anymore, I am in no position to get him a friend or bring him inside. I know he will be treated the best with Fiona! :D

Thats great news.

Got your hands ful with all your puddys too!

Good luck to Bunsk in his new home :)

Back