• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever think that if your rabbits were people, you wouldn't get on?

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
Some of my buns have been lovely angels that I'd have loved to be friends with :love: Others (one notable example) spent their lives Destroying, Eating, Chilling and Exploring. In that order. If they were people, I'd really want to slap them. :lol:

Is it just me? :oops::lol:

bailey is so particular and hard to please.
And he used to be right nippy.
You should see the way he looks at me after meds or checking his hocks. :lol:

Rupert is so grumpy I think if he was people he would have aspergers as he doesn't know how to express himself so he just lunges :lol:

:lol: Great thread!

Flame would be teacher's pet (Flame has a heart of gold and I would like to think I'd get on with Flame).
Autumn would be cheeky but caring- Autumn would be easy to get on with, and also lead you into trouble.
Dopey 1 also has a very sweet nature and would be easy to get on with.

Lighters would be cheeky- like the cheeky chappie. Same with Dusk.

Butterfly and Crystal would also probably be easy to get on with.

I've got to go to work, I'm going to have to come back to this later!

Out of all the buns I had, there was only one I seriously didn't like; Didi.

She was a bully, mean and vicious. Not to me but one of my other buns, Mouse. She bit mouse so badly once that her skin between her leg and belly torn! So Mouse was left with this gaping wound and a long recovery period. I separated Didi from Mouse and got her a husbun, Ed, but I never liked her since.
Definitely would't have liked her as a person.

Actually I would love to meet all my bunnies in person and in Bobo I already have - his dad (my hubby) is just like him - happy, bouncy but prone to grumpiness which is dealt with by way of ruffling hair on head:D

Harley would be a little snob - probably expelled from all the private schools she was sent to. Definately would get on with men better than other woman...

Holly would be a little chubby, bubbly girl who would be very popular due to her happy nature and love of baking :D

And Sheldon? He's the cockney lad that steals apples from neighbours trees, always with skinned knees and torn clothes and a big cheeky infectious grin...:D

Stephen would be a librarian I think, quiet, sensitive, sensible and loving. He would be a lovely person and I'd love to meet him. He would be the one who you cuddled when you were feeling sad and cheered you up by telling silly jokes.

Nora is a madam! She would be a corporate business woman, focused, driven and not at all phased by a male dominated world. She wouldn't have much of a sense of humour and would probably get on with men better than women. I'd still love to meet her though, as although the opposite sort of woman to me, and she'd probably pity my lack of ambition and want to be a Mother, I'm sure we'd have a friendship.

:love:

This thread is making me giggle!

If Bella was a human....I think we would get along ok. She's so sweet and social. I have a feeling she'd be very talkative though, and that could probably drive me a bit crazy. And if she tried to steal my food.......:shock::lol:

I don't think I would have got on with Mae, she was a monster :lol: she'd have been one of those people that caused an argument about everything and resorted to violence when no one listened :lol:

Sebastian would be the popular kid but the one that was really kind to everyone (like Finn from My Mad Fat Diary if anyone watches it) rather than the catty/stuck up kind of popular person :) He'd be cheeky with his friends but would be there in an instant if anyone needed him :love:

Imogen would be that slightly weird kid, a bit like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, bit ditsy but lovely and creative as well :love:

Rupert is the fun one who you love to be with, but if you're in a bad mood, could irritate you, and Tia is so quiet she'd be hard to talk to, but you know her past so you'd not mind so much and accept her for who she is (as we do now).

Erm.....

I think i'd get on with Biscuit, he genuinely (bar my wife) is my best friend :love:, but i would get annoyed at some of his habits (if his digging translated to something...).

I think Ginger would be a touchy feely person and would be boss eyed, extremely clumsy and generally a bit silly. I'm sure i could get on with those traits :love:

Biscuit will always listen to me.

Ginger just bites me when im upset... Is that her way of saying "Man up" ?

I think I would like Bill, he would be one of those shy, really good looking men who don`t realise just how gorgeous they are. (Yes they are out there girls(.:love: My Joe who is at the bridge would have been a confident good looking man who would be my friend but definately out of my league. :oops:

Poppy reminds me of one of my best buds
Mr Snowdrop is crazy, funny and friendly, my oh says he is me in bunny form
Malteser is a little love, he would be the fiend you would feel protective of and his joy would be rewarding, you wouldn't go for food though as he is a hungry horrice!

I love mine so much and none are overly naughty but very lovely. None would be in the popular gang wither, poppy is too shy and like to sit around, Mr snowdrop had his nose b7tten 8ff as a baby and Malteser has is issues, pkus he thinks hhe is humanblol. They would all be in my leve of social stereotypes lol

Dumbo my gerbil however is a thug so I wouldn't be his pal lol. Someone needs to tell him you don't bite the hand that feeds you lol

Last edited:
Mokona is my wild child. I imagine her looking an awful lot like Olivia Newton-John in "Grease" with big hair, a black leather jacket with too tight mini skirt and hot pink nails but with Rizzie's attitude. I keep imagining her as the daughter my mother kept trying to curse me with when I misbehaved as a child.

Prancer is a gentlebuck. He would sit in the fluffy leather chair in front of a fire wearing a smoking jacket, puffing away on a carrot (no pipes in my house, thank you). We'd go on long walks together in the woods with his pack of foxhounds (think house mice) and discuss deep subjects.

Prancer would cook us healthy meals while Mokona would be shouting in the background about wanting Mac 'n cheese, not brussel sprouts (but she'd eat them anyway once she realized they did taste good the way Prancer makes them).

I could go on about those two. Hmmm... Possibly a story to write later? Nah... I could never get along with Mokona. How much longer until she's grown and out of the house? :lol:

Hehe!
Pudding would be the child at school that looks sweet and innocent but gets away with all sorts when the teacher isn't looking!

Archie would be a bit of a player, he loves the ladies but hates men. He has been known to partially castrate another rabbit :shock:

My bridge bun Blanche would have been a super model with her ginger hair and gorgeous face. She'd be the girl everyone hated as she was so beautiful and smart, plus she managed to tame Archie.

I'm not too sure about my trio they're all odd ones :lol:

Scarlet would be unbearable in that "always right, my way or no way" and Ori would probably be irritating for being too nice! :lol:

Back