• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel terrible

Neleh

Alpha Buck
Malteser had a bit of a mucky bum and rear foot. I got oh to hold him so I could clean up his foot. Malteser nibbles his chin when stressed and did it worse than normal. God damn that EC leaving him with these twitches. I can't clean his ears like I should because it makes him fall over and itch his ear, looks like a fit, its horrid. Its not a fit I've had him checked over.
Anyway I needed to get my guilt out, I let yim loose to run it off and was almost crying before decidinv to just go for a mini butt bath. Little monkey wouldn't go to bed either, he is usualy so good too. Naughty, mean nasty mummy

True love is doing what is best for the loved one, regardless of how that makes them feel about you. Most parents will have their kids say that they are unfair or mean or even that they hate them :( it must hurt but I hope I'd always do what's best for the ones I love regardless!

You love your bun very much and animals are canny things, he knows you live him :love:

Back