• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 3

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
I couldnt resist posting these pics.. The first one had me in kinks... Bennys tongue is poking out...

CCC0DA2B-FC4A-4AC4-845A-050FBF9951EB-343-0000004F1D2A72EE.jpg
[/IMG]

954E0907-74BA-4F55-8313-8E1683FB84F1-343-0000004F335D11E3.jpg
[/IMG]

3D88DC8E-D148-4A8D-9B96-73D64EF66969-343-0000004F46DE8B36.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks all!!!!!!!

They are good pals. The only time theres any griping amongst them
Is breakfast and tea time. They love their food but Willow always wins... She is too fast!!!! The boys just give up..

I love them all together but really really want them to stay still long enough for a good pic.!!

Thanks all!!!!!!!

They are good pals. The only time theres any griping amongst them
Is breakfast and tea time. They love their food but Willow always wins... She is too fast!!!! The boys just give up..

I love them all together but really really want them to stay still long enough for a good pic.!!

I would lovely to see a pic of them sleeping. Bunny fur-puddles are so sweet, Spenser does it a lot. :love:

Susie . I would love that too but they only sleep in the shed or hutch and if i go near, they all start running about. Have only seen a bunny sandwich once but didnt catch it camera as they quickly moved. I have never seen them totally flopped. They always seem edgy?!

Susie . I would love that too but they only sleep in the shed or hutch and if i go near, they all start running about. Have only seen a bunny sandwich once but didnt catch it camera as they quickly moved. I have never seen them totally flopped. They always seem edgy?!

Spenser: Don't tell Mummy, but I'm not always sleeping when I fur-puddle. I am ignoring her. ;)

Back