• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues Watford/London area?

alisont

Mama Doe
Hi couldn't see how to start a thread in rabbit welfare area, so posting in here.

A friends asked if anyone knows of any rabbit rescues in Watford or London areas.

There is a rabbit he's been made aware of through work that needs rehoming. Its a 2 year old neutered female who's on her own. I don't know other details but if anyone knows of any rabbit rescues in that area could you let me know? The rabbit could be transported to somewhere in the Londom area if needed it is I. The Watford area. She's very placid but been kept on her own.

Thanks.

You can try Agatha's Annex, Rabbit Residence, National Animal Welfare Trust or The Mayhew, but they're all pretty much full!!

You can try Agatha's Annex, Rabbit Residence, National Animal Welfare Trust or The Mayhew, but they're all pretty much full!!

I don't think Agatha's annex is up and running at the moment :? they are just round the corner from us and i think a new grandchild has become more of a priority :love:

I don't think Agatha's annex is up and running at the moment :? they are just round the corner from us and i think a new grandchild has become more of a priority :love:

Thats true Ruth has put just as much on her website. Like you say most are full at the moment.

Hi couldn't see how to start a thread in rabbit welfare area, so posting in here.

A friends asked if anyone knows of any rabbit rescues in Watford or London areas.

There is a rabbit he's been made aware of through work that needs rehoming. Its a 2 year old neutered female who's on her own. I don't know other details but if anyone knows of any rabbit rescues in that area could you let me know? The rabbit could be transported to somewhere in the Londom area if needed it is I. The Watford area. She's very placid but been kept on her own.

Thanks.

Exactly where is bun?

Sorry not heard of that one. But depending where bun is there maybe one nearer to where bun is.

I am in Watford, well just outside.

I would say National Animal Welfare Trust down the A41 too or RSPCA Southridge or the Middlesex branch maybe (think they have fosterers) Springfield in Rickmansworth maybe?

Back