• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well, the GP bunnies won't be bedroom bunnies

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
BUT my parents will be gutting the conservatory (where they are now) and converting it so that the rabbits can become permanent house buns :D It will become a craft room/mini living room with a tv, sofa etc in it. Less chance of chewed wires, more room for toys than there would be in my bedroom and a tiled floor so easy to clean up mess. They've agreed that the rabbits can stay as house rabbits, either all year, just for autumn/winter or out during summer days and back in for evenings mainly because of Imogens lung issues but it is my choice completely as to what happens :love::love:

So not quite the resulted I wanted but still a very good one :thumb:

Shame about your bedroom but its lovely they can stay inside. :love:

Did your parents say why it was a no to the bedroom ?

hay, ruining the carpet with wee/digging it up/chewing it, waking me up and the cats/dogs being a pain :lol: I think if I make the conservatory really comfy then it will be good, I'm sad they can't be in my room but they're very good points and I'm glad the talk was so calm :love:

Sounds like a good compromise :thumb: I bet once it's all sorted you'll have one happy Sebastian seeing as he won't need to scale the playpen :lol:

he'll be allowed to play on the windowsills without getting into trouble :lol: they destroyed 2 candle holders the other day :roll::lol:

Very true about the carpet. We had to replace both bedroom carpets. :roll: We have none in the place now. Then the skirting boards, wardroble doors, doors etc. :lol:

I want new flooring in there anyway, black carpets in our house is not good :lol: but I'd want laminate and if they wee on laminate it'll get ruined! Naughty Mr B!

can't wait for them to have the room to themselves, we're moving furniture around tomorrow :thumb:

As one who has a room just for bunnies (well, its my office, but i have 4ft x 2ft of it :lol:), i can tell you, its amazing!

Good luck and well done for your parents seeing the importance of it, im happy fo ryou all! :)

As one who has a room just for bunnies (well, its my office, but i have 4ft x 2ft of it :lol:), i can tell you, its amazing!

Good luck and well done for your parents seeing the importance of it, im happy fo ryou all! :)

:lol::lol: they're going to love it and so am I :love: My parents have come such a long way from refusing to have a bigger cage than a 3ft one, from refusing to have another rabbit for Sebastian to marry, from their constant "its just a rabbit" comments to being worried that they aren't getting enough space, that they might miss being outside and giving over a whole room to them! :love:

Oh wow! That's a good result. I'm very jealous I want indoor bunnies *sulks*

I've always sulked over everyones inside bunnies :oops:

Back