• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Bitter Sweet Update

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am gradually increasing the size of the enclosures as the number of Rabbits I have declines

Here are three examples

Rabbits1028.jpg

Rabbits1026.jpg

Rabbits1025.jpg

hugs, jane. i know its the right thing to do but i think you're brave anyway. your buns will enjoy the extra space and you'll enjoy giving them the best as usual.

where are you storing your teddies? or are they your own small business, buy -refurbish- sell on? you might be a 'teddybear developer'...

hugs, jane. i know its the right thing to do but i think you're brave anyway. your buns will enjoy the extra space and you'll enjoy giving them the best as usual.

where are you storing your teddies? or are they your own small business, buy -refurbish- sell on? you might be a 'teddybear developer'...

My Teddies are here at the moment. I wont be selling them on, my Honorary Niece will inherit them

Rabbits1005.jpg

I really love all the bunnies homey enclosures. They remind me of bunny apartments all decorated differently with even pictures on the walls,statues,teddies and vases of flowers. So neat.
Big Libby asleep in the bedroom and Morse in his comfy favorite chair. Priceless.:love:

I do love your rabbit's accommodation. :love:
I know exactly the bitter sweet feeling you mean. So upsetting to loose a loved one, but so nice to be able to spend more time and give more to the others.

mabel says can she come round for lunch :lol: she gets enough hay anyway but would love to jump around all you hay :lol:

their homes look great :love:

I love these enclosures and the extra space you are giving the buns. My guys wish they were rexes and allowed to live on hay carpets! Did they run around like mad bunnies when they got in their new space?

Such mixed feelings involved though.

Wow.....!!

Jane, how much hay do you get through in a week?... there looks as if theres a bale in each enclosure.. luxurious for buns!!,

Here are a few more
Rabbits1037.jpg

43d579ce-e5b8-4dfb-b778-356a6810166d.jpg

Even though it is for a sad reason that the enclosures are enlarged, they do look lovely and the bunnies appear very comfy. :)
Is that William there by himself? Who are the two next to him? Do they help keep him company?
There is something about how he's sitting there that reminds me of Mimzy. Our little old men, they can appear so lost in thought.

Back