• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser plays ball

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
This ball was purchased for Spenser summer 2010 and almost completely ignored until the last week or so. He has made what he seems to find a very satisfying mess with it, and does not seem to mind that the bell has come out.

P2120615.jpg

What a beautiful photo. :love::love::love:

I have bought things like that in the past and all the buns ignore them. A few months ago I bought one of those flexi wooden logs you can make into an arch/hidey hole. Totally ignored. :roll:

I have bought things like that in the past and all the buns ignore them. A few months ago I bought one of those flexi wooden logs you can make into an arch/hidey hole. Totally ignored. :roll:

Spenser had one of those when he was outdoors. He would plodge himself under it when he didn't want me to pet him, or thought I might be going to pick him up.

I too find things get ignored for weeks, even months, then one night the buns will go to town on it and destroy! :roll:

Awwww :love:

I tend to put things away if they don't get played with, and try them again some months later to see if he's forgotten he wasn't interested in it :lol: Sometimes it works and he decides to play!

Awwww :love:

I tend to put things away if they don't get played with, and try them again some months later to see if he's forgotten he wasn't interested in it :lol: Sometimes it works and he decides to play!

:thumb: we do that too!

Susie, B&G had one of those balls and ignored it for over a year.

The week before i started decorating, they have also ripped it apart and i found the bell being pushed around by Ginger one morning - its quite small so had to take it away, but oh so sweet - she was so confused as to why pushing this little shiny thing made a nice noise :love: so much so, she was pushing it around for aaaaaaages! :love:

Back