• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett visits the chinchillas. Is that mutual nose rubs ?

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Mr Bennett likes visiting the chinchillas. They are usually fast asleep on the top level but come down straight away when he visits. :shock: Babydarling is normally the first down but by the time I took this photo they had already said hello. :love:

DSC00128_zps716649f8.jpg

Bless them! :love:

Now Spenser will be wanting me to get chinchillas. I think he sees Mr B as a role model. :shock:

Bless them! :love:

Now Spenser will be wanting me to get chinchillas. I think he sees Mr B as a role model. :shock:

Thanks everyone. :love:

Susie, you can tell Spenser the chinchillas were well and truly established before Mr Bennett moved in. They would consider him the intruder. :shock: You will have to tell Spenser it cannot work the other way around.

Mr Bennett has a quiet word for Spenser. "Mummy covered the box I was chewing yesterday with a towel, in the box is important papers. Today I chewed that darn towel."

Back