• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanleigh-Rose... Update... Home at last!

Schez

Mama Doe
... Has gone to the vets this morning for her spay... Feeling a little... You know... :(

Last edited:
I know that feeling.I get it even more when my bun goes in for his dentals..I get so anxious as the hours tick by and phone them as soon as possible for an update...I'm sure they think I'm neurotic :lol:

Update x

Hi guys, thank you so much for responding... The time drrrraaaaaaaaged :? I finally picked her up at 6 this evening, I nearly cried when I saw her; I was soooooo releived :oops:
The spay had gone well but she was slow coming around I was told, she had eaten at the vets and she is now moving around in her crate, slowly, but so relieved to see her investigating a little. She is mostly snuggling in all the towels I've given her. ;)
She had apparently won the staff over at the vets, not to toot my own trumpet but my tribe usually do... :lol:

I am concerned that they didn't send me home with any pain relief, though I enquired THREE times about it, the nurse said that I could call any time, day or night if she is struggling but she had a large dose with them apparently... .

My husband had done the sweetest thing, when I arrived home, he surprised me with a dog crate he had bought for her. He had even got it ready special for her. He knew I was worried about having something suitable to keep her in with us. I wanted something that would give enough space to stretch/hop/periscope if she wanted but small enough so that she could heal properly... And to think the bunnies are "my thing" ;) Bless him... :love:

Awww.

At least you only nearly cried, I sobbed when I dropped Stephen off and sobbed when I picked him up too!! :lol:

Awww.

At least you only nearly cried, I sobbed when I dropped Stephen off and sobbed when I picked him up too!! :lol:

Awwww... It's horrible to be parted isn't it... :( I usually get hubby to do it coz I'm sure everyone at the vets thinks I'm crackers... Especially when I send him with a long list of Qs... :shock: :lol:

Back