• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescues In Bristol area - free hutch & pen

AEG1989

Young Bun
Hi everyone :wave:

Im not sure if I have posted this in the wrong section (sorry If I have!) I have been having a good clear out of all my bunny things. Where having the kitchen re decorated and need all the garage space so I need to get rid of all the stuff I dont use anymore. I have a 4ft Lazybones hutch on legs which is virtually brand new painted and everything I only used it for a week when I went on holiday and a family member looked after one of the buns. I also have a metal rabbit run and a pink fabric play pen which has never been used it was bought as a present but its so huge it takes up all the living room! Iv been trying to sell these items on gumtree and Im so fed of time wasters. I cant understand people they say they want the hutch ask for my address, we arrange a time and there a no show! Iv stayed in waiting for 4 people now for them not to turn up :evil: So anyway now Im willing to give these items away to a rescue centre. I would rather let them go for free and know that a poor bunny who has nothing could make good use of them. So does anyone know any rescues in the Bristol area. I have done a quick search but can only find dog and cat rescue centres.

Thanks!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Try googling The littlest Rescue, they are forum members, or yate small animal rescue.

Where in bristol are you, if its not to far I may be interested in the fabric playpen, how much were you looking to sell it for?

Thanks I will look at both of those:) I am In Whitchurch, I will PM about the play pen as I cant advertise to sale on here as Im not a forum Supporter

Hi everyone :wave:

Im not sure if I have posted this in the wrong section (sorry If I have!) I have been having a good clear out of all my bunny things. Where having the kitchen re decorated and need all the garage space so I need to get rid of all the stuff I dont use anymore. I have a 4ft Lazybones hutch on legs which is virtually brand new painted and everything I only used it for a week when I went on holiday and a family member looked after one of the buns. I also have a metal rabbit run and a pink fabric play pen which has never been used it was bought as a present but its so huge it takes up all the living room! Iv been trying to sell these items on gumtree and Im so fed of time wasters. I cant understand people they say they want the hutch ask for my address, we arrange a time and there a no show! Iv stayed in waiting for 4 people now for them not to turn up :evil: So anyway now Im willing to give these items away to a rescue centre. I would rather let them go for free and know that a poor bunny who has nothing could make good use of them. So does anyone know any rescues in the Bristol area. I have done a quick search but can only find dog and cat rescue centres.

Thanks!:D

Hi, I would be interested in the metal rabbit run if you still have it avaailable I have rescused 2 rabbits and need a run for them asap, would possibly be interested in the other items to if they are still available. Can you let me know asap my number is 07971643209 or email shelleysterckx@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

Back