• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could he look more gulity?!

What had he been up to? :lol:

he was on the windowsill making mess! :lol: he knows he's not meant to go up there and they've been shut in their crate because he keeps jumping out of the pen :roll: I let them out for free range in the conservatory and keep finding him up there! I've worked out what he was doing now, I found him with his head inside the pellet bag :shock:

As long as there is plenty of hay they just eat all day :) Sebastian used to rattle his cage when he was a lone bunny but I've not seen or hear him do it since being bonded :love: they're either asleep or eating :lol:

As long as there is plenty of hay they just eat all day :) Sebastian used to rattle his cage when he was a lone bunny but I've not seen or hear him do it since being bonded :love: they're either asleep or eating :lol:

Bless them. :love: Being a fairly big bunny, Spenser made an awful racket with his crate rattling. Poor boy was probably just bored.

my 2 are quite small so have a bit more space than Spenser would, it can't be much fun but it's the safest option for now!

Last night I caught him with his head in a bag of redigrass, when he spotted me he lifted his head up and dropped the bag on the floor :roll::lol: the sooner my parents relent and let me move them upstairs the better! :lol:

:love::love::love::love:

Thats the "i know im not meant to be here and i've been caught, but if i sit still maybe hooman wont see me" look!

I got that a lot in our old house... lol

it was exactly that :lol: when I moved closer he sat down and curled himself into a tiny ball in the hope he wouldn't be spotted ;):lol: if he'd done that to start with I probably wouldn't have seen him! :lol:

Back