• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish us luck!

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
In around 45mins I will be leaving my house for a trip to the vets will Misty for her spay. Really hope everything goes alright, I love my little furball loads! Should I put her food dish and water bowl with some veggies/pellets/hay in a little bag for when she comes round? Her cage is being cleaned when we get home, seeing as she'll have to be in there a while with short hop-arounds. I just know as soon as I leave her that I'll be desperate for cuddles, but I know its for the best. :wave:

Thanks everyone! It's snowing here, really fast. I'm counting the minutes til I can ring the vets! 40 mins till i can ring them up!

Doughnut didn't eat any pellets for a couple of days after her spay so don't worry if she doesn't. They tend to like all fresh stuff, so hopefully she will go for the kale.

Good luck, it's a worrying time but well worth it.

Doughnut :D what a lovely name, if Misty's black was brown, I'd of called her Muffin :p they want to see her tomorrow or the day after to make sure she's eaten, and theyre putting in dissolving stitches, so wont need to go back. Its only been a few hours but I miss her :(

It's because she's round and sweet!

It is horrible when they aren't with your but you will have her back tonight and no worry of cancer of the uterus now.

I was told to put Doughnut in her hutch to rest so she couldn't go jumping around and break the stitches.

Back