• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Spenser ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
A happy flop:

P2010628.jpg

A face I decided not to argue with ...

P2110624.jpg

Awww - he is so beautiful...I love the expressions on his face - he does grumpy very very well - just makes me want to give him a big cuddle :love: (which I am sure he would appreciate ;))

Awww - he is so beautiful...I love the expressions on his face - he does grumpy very very well - just makes me want to give him a big cuddle :love: (which I am sure he would appreciate ;))

I had a lovely and very rare cuddle with Spenser yesterday afternoon. :love: He sulked for the rest of the day. :roll: In fact I think I am still out of favour.

Lord Spenser/Spencer how great thou art. :D
Did you know you have the same name as my little brother :thumb:
There is something special about Spencer/Spenser ;) :love:

Ooooh Spenser... love the flop pic but sooooooooo love the grump stare pic too!!

Yu are so cute when you are grumpy..

Nice to see you had a wee cuddle Susie!!!!!

I have never known a bunny with such an expressive grumpy face. :love: Spenser's grumpy photos always make me laugh out loud. :lol:

Glad you managed to get a cuddle out of him. :love:

Lord Spenser/Spencer how great thou art. :D
Did you know you have the same name as my little brother :thumb:
There is something special about Spencer/Spenser ;) :love:

:thumb:

I must try to get a better focussed photo of Spenser's grumpy look. It really would turn the milk sour. I see it rather a lot. :roll:

Spenser does such good grumpy faces, he really means business with his grumpy face. He looks so relaxed in the first photo, very chilled out.:)

Back