• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser and his basin ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Checking out the fresh hay:

P2100615.jpg

I had to shove the basin back in the crate before I could lay fresh fleeces and towels because he was heading for pee corner with intent ...

P2100616.jpg

Imagine the trouble they would be together ... :shock::shock::shock:

:shock: Mr B wants to say not to believe his mummy when she says he has been so naughty in the last two days. In fact she had to shut me in the dog crate twice yesterday and I haven't been locked up for months.

I was not naughtly, I just wanted to chew very important things.

:shock: Mr B wants to say not to believe his mummy when she says he has been so naughty in the last two days. In fact she had to shut me in the dog crate twice yesterday and I haven't been locked up for months.

I was not naughtly, I just wanted to chew very important things.

Spenser: Mummies just do not appreciate our chewings as they should. :roll: There are times when I would like to shut Mummy in the crate. ;):p Today she picked me up when I was enjoying my afternoon doze. :evil: And she lined my basin with a newspaper I do not care for. I have my standards.

Spenser: Mummies just do not appreciate our chewings as they should. :roll: There are times when I would like to shut Mummy in the crate. ;):p Today she picked me up when I was enjoying my afternoon doze. :evil: And she lined my basin with a newspaper I do not care for. I have my standards.

:shock: Oh no, you must not be picked up when dozing, this could lead to a serious bite.

I ate a very important letter last week but mummy shouldn't have accidently knocked it on the floor. It was a tasty letter.

Back