PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit jumps?

cm85
12-02-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm just pondering new toys for Pudding! I've heard of bunny show jumping, does anyone know of anywhere that sells jumps (except Dee Millen, really pricey and look quite big!)? I think he'd love some, he really enjoys jumping on and off things :) I don't want to use a harness or take him to shows, we'd just have them as part of his tunnel and assorted toys set up.
I think I might have to have a go at making some :shock:

sierra*323
12-02-2013, 11:14 PM
I tried to make some but they clearly weren't big enough because Finx threw them in the air instead :lol:

She enjoyed it though!

dizzyg
13-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Mischief and Tinker's Mum does jumping with one of her buns, lovely Hector. Drop her a PM.

:wave:

DemiS
13-02-2013, 05:40 PM
If you join the RJUK official group on facebook there's someone on there that's started making them but I think they might be the same price if not a bit more than the dee millen jumps. If your rabbit isn't already trained I advise you start off with some makeshift jumps (garden canes and something to balance them on), before spending money on jumps :)

cm85
15-02-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks guys, I'll look in to your suggestions! I ordered a cheap kiddies hula hoop on Ebay to see if he'd enjoy jumping through something so we'll see when that arrives!